Help with "Error starting domain: internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor"

I had to reinstall my OS and recreate my vms. Everything worked fine before then. This is a local install all on the same computer, I am using virt-manager and qemu/kvm.

I originally got a “This family of AMD CPU doesn’t support hyperthreading” error which I fixed by adding " " to the xml. Even though before the reinstall it’d be fine without that and I wouldn’t get that error unless I shut the vm off and turned it back on after a while (which I fixed by restarting the host machine).

Also before the host OS reinstall I got some error I don’t remember that was fixed by moving the disk image from somewhere an external drive to /var/lib/libvirt/images/ on the main host drive. Tho I was able to move it once the vm OS was installed.

I didn’t reinstall the vm os, the qcow2 image is from last time so I’m using that as that’s all that (digitally) remains from last time.

Ram: 32GB, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x, GPU: AMD RX Vega 56 (Host) Nvidea RTX 2060 (passthrough), Mobo: X570 AORUS ELITE

Here’s the xml My Windows 10m xml for virt-manager and qemu/kvm - Pastebin.com
and here’s the log My windows 10 log - Pastebin.com