Hello, can't install Openbox

Hello everybody. First time here and first time using Manjaro. :grinning:
A bit of background: been using Linux for about 12 years. Started with Ubuntu, then switched to Crunchbang (and fell in love with Openbox in the process), to then move to Fedora, and finally, following a series of disappointments with Fedora 34 and 35, here I am.
Iā€™m definitely not an expert. As far as Iā€™m concerned, the best feature any OS can have is to get out of the way while youā€™re working. As that, Openbox is just perfect.
Yet I just finished installing (or started installing), Manjaro xfce (Iā€™m following Crunchbangā€™s model), and now I canā€™t install Openbox. Below is a screenshot of the messages Iā€™m getting.
Could anybody help me? Thank you all in advance. :grinning:

Ok, ā€œcanā€™t embed media itemsā€. hereā€™s the code:

$ sudo pacman -S openbox
[sudo] password for bernardo: 
error: GPGME error: No data
error: database 'core' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
error: database 'extra' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
error: database 'community' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))
error: database 'multilib' is not valid (invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature))

Maybe it is worth to check this :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™m downloading it. :sunglasses:

linux-aarhus: sorry, that one didnā€™t work. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.