GRUB detecting Linux Mint but not Windows

I am attempting to triple-boot Windows 11, Linux Mint 21, and Manjaro. On one disk (/dev/sda1), there is a 500GB partition of windows. On another disk I have Mint and Manjaro, each taking up 466 GB
When I first booted in to Manjaro after doing the updates, I noticed that Windows was not on the grub list. I ran sudo update-grub to see if it missed Windows but this is the output:

Generating grub configuration file ...
Found theme: /usr/share/grub/themes/manjaro/theme.txt
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-5.15-x86_64
Found initrd image: /boot/intel-ucode.img /boot/initramfs-5.15-x86_64.img
Found initrd fallback image: /boot/initramfs-5.15-x86_64-fallback.img
Warning: os-prober will be executed to detect other bootable partitions.
Its output will be used to detect bootable binaries on them and create new boot entries.
Found Linux Mint 21 Vanessa (21) on /dev/sdb3
Found memtest86+ image: /boot/memtest86+/memtest.bin
done

When I boot into Mint and run the same command, it detects Windows but not Manjaro. Does grub not have support for three operating systems? I have verified that the grub configuration contains “disable os prober false”. I have also read a similar thread that tells me to run sudo grub-install --recheck --modules="part_gpt part_msdos zstd". That just returns “grub-install: error: install device isn’t specified.”. I apologize if I am doing something incredibly stupid in advance, but I am also scared to tamper with grub further

first , there is 2 grub versions installed ,
one for Mint , other for Manjaro , they differs ( version grub is named grub-customiser for Debian , Ubuntu , mint ) , Vanilla for Archlinux )

Windows and Mint use a shim & secureboot , not possible with Manjaro
you have to switch in your UEFI motherboard for boot depending on all stuff secureboot and others options

for manjaro ,
Secureboot disabled
no fastboot
no csm
all disks on AHCI
no legacy
no optane/rst