Gnome Mouse acceleration

Hello!
Does anyone know how to COMPLETELY disable stupid mouse acceleration on GNOME??
Ik someone would tell me that it’s through gnome tweaks but the thing is it doesn’t disable it as the same as KDE/Windows since both disable mouse acceleration completely but on gnome and xfce it changes the profile to flat
if anyone know an extension to fix that i would appreciate telling me

Flat means no acceleration.
In XFCE, acceletation (in mouse settings) is flat, meaning that whatever fast you move your mouse (with your hand), the pointer travels the same distance.

GNOME manages mouse acceleration by itself. A choice between “adaptive” and “flat” profiles can be chosen by installing dconf-editor and editing the value in org/gnome/desktop/peripherals/mouse/acceleration-profile. Alternatively, gnome-tweaks can also be used to edit the org/gnome/desktop/peripherals/mouse/acceleration-profile.

man but it doesn’t disable it completely as the user would like to… did u see how disabling it on windows/KDE looks like?
Why is mouse acceleration even a thing

it should be but it isn’t disabled cuz when i play (MInecraft for example) it moves insanely stupid

To completely disable any sort of acceleration/deceleration, create the following file:

/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-mouse-acceleration.conf

and add in:

Section "InputClass"
	Identifier "My Mouse"
	MatchIsPointer "yes"
	Option "AccelerationProfile" "-1"
	Option "AccelerationScheme" "none"
	Option "AccelSpeed" "-1"
EndSection

and reboot