GNOME Gesture is resizing windows

Hi, for some reason the 3 finger swipe gesture not only switches the workspace but also resizes active windows.
Is there a fix?
The extension mentioned here

is incompatible.

Video of the behavior:
http://sync.hometopf.de/f/e27199fd68304950ac5f/

I can neither reproduce that with Wayland nor with X11 + gnome-shell-extension-x11gestures.

A couple things to try:

• Disable all extensions and log out / login
  • Create a new user

Thanks for your reply.
I created a new user and there is no such behavior. Switching off the extensions did not help.
I’m on Wayland and everything is up to date

Well, then that at least narrows it down to some sort of user configuration files. No idea what could be causing it.

For some reason after doing this:

1. update AppIndicator and KStatusNotifierItem Support
  2. break AppIndicator and KStatusNotifierItem Support with update from Gnome Extensions Website
  3. remove AppIndicator and KStatusNotifierItem Support using Gnome Extensions Website
  4. reinstall using pacman
  5. logout
  6. login

everything works again. I don’t know if it was just the logout/login or the removal of an extension. Anyways this looks like a bug, doesn’t it?

Old behavior is gone even after a full reboot.

What does that mean? :thinking: I’ve had no issues with it–and I’ve been testing extensions with every GNOME beta / RC.

I tried to update the extension via the gnome extensions website and that somehow broke the extension.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.