GIMP GNU Image Manipulation Program Launcher Help

Sorry to waste everybody’s time but I was messing around with the customization settings on my laptop after installing manjaro and about a month or two ago i right clicked on the desktop shortcut icon for GIMP and the clicked edit launcher and accidentally deleted the command line and saved it. Now I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it back and I cannot find the command line on any websites. Can somebody tell me what it is so I can add it back again?

Thanks All and I would just like to apologize if I haven’t posted this in the right category as it have been a long time since I have used the manjaro forum.

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

The command to launch GIMP from the launcher icon is…

gimp-2.10 %U

:wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much, It is great how many people spend so much of their spare time helping other people out with even the most simple things just because they enjoy it. :blush:

1 Like

Also while I’m on the forums, I dont suppose you know of any trackpad software for a laptop like the Dell latitude e6440 because it jitters all over the place and makes almost unusable when Im not using a mouse

I’m afraid that’s out my league ─ I’m more of a desktop guy. :man_shrugging:

Best would be to search the forum for comparable threads ─ something like that may have already come up again on the new forum ─ or start a new thread about it, and then the people who know about that sort of thing can more easily spot your question and help you out. :wink:

OK thanks once again for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.