Getting Certified and Licensed

You are here for longer than I am and can’t use the bot. Am I missing something ? is there any other config I need to do so the bot answers me ?

@moderators, a Discourse issue?

I believe ─ but I’m not sure ─ that if you have set your profile to a different language, then you must also address the bot in that language.

Just to clarify, and hopefully this will not get into an endless comments topic. We already passed 40.

discobot - has the same setting, one = Enabled, for all of us in this forum

And everyone can send and receive system messages - that includes discobot

You could try to “start over” your “relationship” with discobot by sending this message to it:
@discobot start new user
without the formatting …

Ok, I’ll send it a new private message, I’m on English Interface, I already clear cache, I don’t know why it is not answering

Does it answer anything when sent this command ?

What if you omit the name @discobot? Just type… :arrow_down:

start new user

… in a PM to @discobot.

Nope nothing changed

1 Like

So I made this one here to test it I need to upgrade it so It can send messages

Technically having more than one account is against forum rules, but I’ll allow it for testing.

I know, I’ll delete it afterwards, I was even worriesome of doing it but I want to help myself and others that have the same problem.

So… I sent a message to the discobot with the account, and it answered…

What do I know ? With my original account since I can’t access the bot but a newly created Account can.
(I’ll delete the other account since I don’t have any use for it because I already started various threads on this one.

Have you tried…

@discobot start tutorial

Only mods can do that. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s it! Type it here and the bot will PM you.

Surely, I tried to find the account deletion and It didn’t exist lol

Well Yes, I willing to try again just for the sake of trial and error

Type it here on the thread.

I’ll delete your other account. :wink:

1 Like

@discobot start tutorial

Let me try to type directly to the topic

I’ll have to post some other stuff, It’s saying is similar to what I recently posted

Didn’t it send you a PM? It sent me one twice for typing it here.