Genymotion Not working

I am trying to install Genymotion on my Manjaro XFCE, but it’s not working.

when I type sudo vboxreload it doesn’t work.

[alif@limon-x542un genymotion]$ sudo vboxreload
Unloading modules: 
Loading modules: modprobe: FATAL: Module vboxnetadp not found in directory /lib/modules/5.10.7-3-MANJARO
modprobe: FATAL: Module vboxnetflt not found in directory /lib/modules/5.10.7-3-MANJARO
modprobe: FATAL: Module vboxdrv not found in directory /lib/modules/5.10.7-3-MANJARO

Hi @Limon,

Let’s see if my superpower, stating the obvious by Captain Obvious, can save the day!

Have you run the echo -e… command it provides there? Because, in this screenshot I don’t see it.

Hope this helps!

Sir, I run these but still not working.

Sir, I run these but still not working.

Hi @Limon,

Captain obvious here, again. The output clearly states what the command is that should be run:
Imgur

Sorry for not using text as should be done. I am not going to type that long string by hand. I struggle hopelessly to much for that. @Limon please see this page on how to provide good information.

Hi,
you didn’t execute the whole command - but just half of it.
echo -e "vboxdrv\....and_several_more_here" > /etc/modules-load.d/virtualbox.conf

will “echo” these names, one per line into the not yet existing file /etc/modules-load.d/virtualbox.conf
the “>” character is crucial here …
You could create the file by hand as well and then write those names, one per line, into it.

As of now, you don’t have that file and the needed modules are not loaded.