Frequent KDE Plasma Crashes on Manjaro (Plasma 6.0.5 on Kernel 6.6.32-1)

I think this problem is not related to vscode or chrome and just because we are using them frequently we think this problem is caused by them.
Also I doubt if this problem comes from plasma itself. We are just sure that this problem is because of recent big update which migrate plasma from version 5 to 6.
Also I never use chorme or chromium! I always use firefox. So I’m sure this problem is not related to chrome at all.

@ckurdu @alok
If there was any update, please share it here. Maybe we would be able to figure it out.

I tried your command too:
journalctl --user -o cat --since "7 days ago" | grep "The X11"
And I got similar output. I think to narrow down the problem, we should make sure these errors happens right before crashing. So please next time your system crashed, look at clock and prints these errors along their timestamp by following command:

journalctl --user -o short-iso --since "7 days ago" | grep "The X11"

Then try to find out if they occurred right before crashing or not.

I’m going to do following steps, you can accompany me if you like:

1. There is a new stable update, There is no bug fix and I don’t hope to fix this problem but we can give it a try.
  2. Back in time, plasma had problem with notifications and upon notifications it was crashing. I’m going to disable notifications to see if that is because of this old notification bug or not.

Next time, I’ll try to put my system into sleep and see what happens but I think there are two distinct problems in your system. They are not related to each other. I’ll inform you accordingly.