File Manager "Send to" in XFCE issues

Send to option is not available when trying to send folders to other areas or devices. It only seems to be visible when sending individual items from within a folder.

I tried to capture the screen to show the difference in menus but it appears that the right click menu is not captured or is not capturable.

Rebooted twice and it’s still the same.

Searched the forums for related issues and was unable to find any relevant posts - is the archive still available from the previous site or has it been merged into this one?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Will get back to you when I can.

Of course i cheated taking this screenshot, but the Send To is available on my end

Check this packages as result to those desktop files entries:
pacman -F /usr/share/Thunar/sendto/

usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by extra/kdeconnect 20.12.0-2
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by extra/thunar 1.8.16-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by extra/xfburn 0.6.2-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by community/blueman 2.1.4-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by community/kdeconnect-git 20.08.0.r140.gb5ac96ce-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by community/kupfer 320-2

This is a fresh forum.

You can still access the archived one, read only

Thank you for your response

pacman -F /usr/share/Thunar/sendto/

usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by extra/kdeconnect 20.08.3-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by extra/thunar 1.8.16-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by extra/xfburn 0.6.2-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by community/blueman 2.1.3-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by community/kdeconnect-git 20.08.0.r135.g9082ed46-1
usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ is owned by community/kupfer 320-1

above is the output from the command you asked me to check.

Is there something here to suggest what I need to do to fix the issue?

That command will always give the same output for anyone using Manjaro, regardless the DE installation. You have to check if you have those packages installed, so the Send To menu entry becomes available to you.
If you have a custom ~/.local/share/Thunar/sendto/ folder and is empty, then that could also lead to it not working, hence you either copy those desktop files from /usr/share/Thunar/sendto/ to it, or remove it … Hope is more clear now.