Failed to start Light Display Manager - Hyper-V Virtual Machine Installation

Hello everyone, I’m new to the linux world, finding out a little about the best linux distro for programming I found highly recommended, Manajaro; and within the desktops I called my attention I3 Windows Manager.
I’m trying to install Manjaro I3 WINDOW MANAGER (X86_64 Architecture) manjaro-i3-22.0-230104-linux61, in a virtual machine in Hyper-V Manager (Version: 10.0.22621.1).
After the Boot with open source drivers process starts, this fault appears and the process remains in a kind of infinite loop.

[FAILED] Failed to start Light Display Manager
See 'systemctl status lightdm.service' for details.

From what I have read to solve this problem, I interrupted this loop and went into live environment mode and checked the status of lightdm.services, and got the following result.

[manjaro-i3 manjaro]# systemctl status lightdm.service
x lightdm.service - Light Display Manager
     Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/lightdm.service; enabled; preset: disabled )
     Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2023-03-30 07:16:41 UTC: 3min 10s ago
   Duration: 80ms
       Docs: man: lightdm(1)
    Process: 765 ExecStart=/usr/bin/lightdm (code-exited, status=1/FAILURE)
   Main PID: 765 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
        CPU: 93ms

Mar 30 07:16:41 manjaro-i3 systemd[1]: lightdm.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Mar 30 07:16:41 manjaro-i3 systemd[1]: Stopped Light Display Manager.
Mar 30 07:16:41 manjaro-i3 systemd[1]: lightdm.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Mar 30 07:16:41 manjaro-i3 systemd[1]: lightdm.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Mar 30 07:16:41 manjaro-i3 systemd[1]: Failed to start Light Display Manager.
[manjaro-i3 manjaro]# _

I even modified in the lightdm.conf file logind-check-graphical=true, but when I restart the installation process the initial failure reappears.

I thank you for any help you can give me to finish my installation and start my adventure with Manjaro Linux.

Best regards!

hyper-v is unsupported - there is only very few brave hearted who ventured into this - please use the search :mag: function in upper right corner.

when the display manager fails to load it is likely caused by the display driver in use.

If you can switch to console - you can install all xorg drivers

sudo pacman -Syu xorg-drivers

For hyper-v installation I know there is a dedicated versiin of Clear Linux. But honestly I’d rexommend to just install Manjaro in VirtualBox.