Failed to retrieve some files

i tried to install vscode on Manjaro KDE and now i can’t do anything on the terminal:

sudo pacman -Syyu                                                                                                            ✔  2m 34s  
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core                                                          163.5 KiB   230 KiB/s 00:01 [###] 100%
 extra                                                        1862.2 KiB  2.34 MiB/s 00:01 [###...] 100%
 community                                                       7.6 MiB  4.01 MiB/s 00:02 [###...] 100%
 multilib                                                      167.5 KiB  1444 KiB/s 00:00 [###...] 100%
 vscode.db failed to download
error: failed retrieving file 'vscode.db' from update.code.visualstudio.com : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed to synchronize all databases (failed to retrieve some files)

can someone help me pls? i’m rookie using Linux

The requested database file is not there on the server, which must be a dedicated repo from vscode. So ask the developers of vscode.

The non microsoft branded editor is called code and is available, use this instead.

Check what is in your /etc/pacman.conf and post the content here. I guess you added there a repo.

2 Likes