Failed to launch 'Add/Remove Software'

Today I shifted to Manjaro’s latest update Ruah plasma version. But I couldn’t open Add/Remove Software. After running “pamac-manager”, my terminal showed me this:

pamac-manager:3599): Gtk-WARNING **: 23:22:23.562: Could not load a pixbuf from icon theme.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.
Gtk:ERROR:../gtk/gtk/gtkiconhelper.c:494:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion failed (error == NULL): Failed to load /usr/share/icons/breeze/status/16/image-missing.svg: Unable to load image-loading module: /usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so: librsvg-2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 5)
Bail out! Gtk:ERROR:../gtk/gtk/gtkiconhelper.c:494:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion failed (error == NULL): Failed to load /usr/share/icons/breeze/status/16/image-missing.svg: Unable to load image-loading module: /usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-svg.so: librsvg-2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 5)
zsh: IOT instruction (core dumped)  pamac-manager

It also says this:

Message recipient disconnected from message bus without replying

The problem was solved after trying this: https://www.reddit.com/r/ManjaroLinux/comments/vj7fm3/comment/idheang/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Show:

pacman -Qm

Just to clarify.
Did you make your first Manjaro installation (using the latest ISO)? Did you update your Manjaro installation? Did you reinstall Manjaro on a previous installation?

I installed google chrome. So it shows nothing but google chrome.
pacman -Qm  ✔ google-chrome 103.0.5060.53-1

The latest iso.

Have you tried with different icons?

Yes. But the problem remains.

I tried this solution. It failed and I was able to timeshift to an earlier point, but I dont have a timeshift far enough back to restore a version before pacman 6 update. (I guess this was a issue for a few days before I noticed) Is this a temporary issue that I can wait for an official solution to soon or do I need to take more drastic steps to fix this issue?