"Failed to call EVIOCSKEYCODE; kwin_x11[1448]; panfrost ff9a0000.gpu: gpu sched timeout"

Hi there.
Checking the system’s health with ‘sudo journalctl -p 3 -xb’, I got 312 lines with:

1. systemd-udevd[417]: event7: Failed to call EVIOCSKEYCODE with scan code 0x70066, and …
  2. kwin_x11[1448]: kwin_xkbcommon: XKB: Couldn’t process include statement for ‘us(\0)’…
  3. kernel: panfrost ff9a0000.gpu: gpu sched timeout, js=1, config=0x3300, …

After days searching in the net I couldn’t find out what is going on and how to fix the problems.
    I do need some HELP(!!)), please. Ta-ta, Ice.
    Sys-info:
    hostnamectl: Static hostname: lx;
    Icon name: computer; Machine ID: 96…; Boot ID: b9…;
    Operating System: Manjaro ARM/Kernel: Linux 5.14.8-1-MANJARO-ARM/Architecture: arm64

While having issues present in the journal, most systems have those in some degree.

The question is, is the issues noticable when using the system?

Like regarding the panfrost issue, does it result in GPU/Display issues?

If it does not seem to give you issues, you shouldn’t be worried to much.

Also, kernel 5.14 indicates that your system is out of date. Please update. :slight_smile:
And what device are you using?

Hi! Thanks for reaching out.

• It is noticeable, that the system loading time is not as fast as before (at the beginning), awa while running some applications (bash-shell (ssh), LibreOffice, …).
  • Related to GPU/Display issues, I do observe, that to edit & save a rtf-file (30-35 pgs) with png-pictures using LivreOffice-Writer the system is taking MUCH MORE time than before.
  • INIX is displaying: “$ inxi
    CPU: 6-Core (2-Die) Model N/A (-MCP MCM-) speed/min/max: 1416/408/1416:1800 MHz Kernel: 5.14.8-1-MANJARO-ARM aarch64 Up: 50m Mem: 2281.1/3863.0 MiB (59.0%) Storage: 58.24 GiB (39.9% used) Procs: 207 Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.06”. Load: VIVALDI, bash-shell, Dolphin (with 2 views), LibreOffice-Writer.
  • I’m running a PineBook64-RAM 4GB bought recently in/from HK (this is my first arch linux system).
  • Related to the kernel, I did run “sudo pacman -Syu” a couple of days ago in order to get the whole system up to date. Today (2021Dec14-15:00GTM), I ran “sudo pacman -Syu”. Results:

(387/387) checking for file conflicts [####################################################] 100%
    error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
    python-zipp: /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pycache/zipp.cpython-39.pyc exists in filesystem
    python-zipp: /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zipp.py exists in filesystem

What went wrong?

Hi Strit.
Still no way to update my Majaro, as suggested by you.
Should I delete the Python files and try to update the system again?

Yes. It seems you may have installed something through pip to the system, so pacman don’t know about it, it just knows the files are already there. So remove them and try again.

Thank you for reaching out so fast…!!
Your are right… I do install SW through ‘pip’ (Python).
OK, I’ll remove them and update the system afterwards.
TY, IOS