Error Logging Into Plasma After Hard Reboot

You can make another support thread to ask for help with this. Hiccups sometimes happen, and Manjaro was intentionally designed to not try to be 100% stable in order to deliver updates much faster.

Also, you shouldn’t expect to get your save data back (e.g. browsing history) when using a repository version of a program after having used the flatpak version, since they are stored in different places. You will need to perform additional steps to transfer the data, depending on the program.

Before I end this thread here, I’d like to report back to all those, who’re reading and maybe benefiting from the info, contanined within these corresponding posts, as much as I did that

1. I’ve got my operating system back, working even better than before
  2. Did a major cleanup that I wouldn’t even know how, otherwise.
  3. Eliminated future source of possible concerns, instabilities or problems by resolving issues with AUR/snap packages and reduced flatpaks down to 3 apps.
  4. By following fasto’s recommendations (uninstalling all flatpak apps, and deleting its root directory and then reinstalling only the ones I needed that were not available in the official repositories), I regained 16GB of disk space.
  5. One flatpak app that I had to replace with, from the official repositories, that was not launching and working at first, is now working with a simply solution due to fasto’s recommendation.

fasto, cscs and brahma, thank you once again. And hope to meet you again in another post! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.