Error al ejecutar virtualbox con el kernel 6.3

Good, how are you? I am new to the world of Manjaro and some distributions, and when trying to run my viewing program I get this error. I already searched many pages and none has given me help on how to solve this version of the kernel, since it seems that it is a new version and does not let me degrade. I would appreciate help at a basic level to solve that problem, I already thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Since the forum is primarily an English one and you did type your post in English, please edit your topic title to match.

If you prefer to use Spanish, you may post in our Español section of the forum.

Why are you using 6.3? It is still a Release Candidate and may have issues. Have you tried 6.2, 6.1 LTS or 5.15 LTS?

Please also see:

2 Likes

Well, I think that precisely to the graph that explains the question modes, I could take the one to read the manual, since that would have saved me more the effort to solve this problem. Well, to summarize a little more, the problem was in the kernel and that the version that was being produced was not yet compatible with Virtualboz, but if I had read the user manual a little more, I would have understood that when starting Manjaro Linux I would have seen the option to select which kernel I could start my OS with. Well, things for newbies (wait for forgiveness), and with that I was able to solve it and be able to use this program without problems, thank you all very much for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.