EasyEffects: How do I get the equalizer?

The snootiness is palpable. Here I am, an old man with virtually zero knowledge about any of this asking a simple question and you guys answer me with what sounds like “here’s a clue, you figure it out.” When I don’t even have any idea where to begin.

No worries. Ask the right question and you’ll receive the right answer. :wink:

Why bother coming here if you don’t want to learn? :wink:

How can I learn if you can’t even give me a straight answer without acting all high and mighty? I’m sorry I’m not as smart as you. Jesus Christ.

You blindly copied and pasted the command I gave you without reading it expecting it to magically do something. Then you were disappointed no magic happened. How is that learning?

If you don’t understand the answer, ask questions.

Where? :hushed:

Please do not use that name in vain. That is not appropriate.

I did read it, I understood the command would show me what the optional dependencies were. It still doesn’t tell me what I need to do next. It’s amazing how you guys refuse to just give me an answer then I’ll figure it out from there, like what other people do. And you act like I"m supposed to know what to do next.

Again, here I am asking what to do next. And your reaction is this?

If you did, you provided no evidence of that whatsoever. All you did was repeat the same question again. How were we supposed to know that?

This was all just bad communication all around.

Alright, let’s start over:

You already have lsp-plugins installed. It should be working. Reboot and try again. If that doesn’t work, run easyeffects from the terminal and post the output here.

Thank you!

I do have another question. What can I do about all of this?

Do I have to keep all of this? Maybe put them together one by one?

You’re welcome. It seems rebooting did the trick, then?

I suggest creating a folder for them. If you’re not sure how to do that, just start dragging and dropping one icon on top of one another. It’s that easy.

Yes, it seems like rebooting did. It’s working as intended now. Thanks again. And yes, I can just create a folder for all of them. It’s just a little messy. But thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.