Dual Monitor freezing after last system update XFCE (5.10.61-1-MANJARO)

Since the last update, one monitor in my dual-monitor setup gets frozen. If I connect just one monitor then the system works properly. I have installed Cuda and other Nvidia drivers here’s an mhwd output.

mhwd
> 0000:02:00.0 (0302:10de:1d52) Display controller nVidia Corporation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-prime            2021.07.28               false            PCI
          video-nvidia            2020.11.30               false            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI

> 0000:00:02.0 (0300:8086:3ea0) Display controller Intel Corporation:
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-prime            2021.07.28               false            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI
     video-modesetting            2020.01.13                true            PCI
            video-vesa            2017.03.12                true            PCI

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you want to notify me that you did provide this information, please :heart: this message and I’ll come back and have another look.