DRI_PRIME=1 not working (Solved)

When I run games, in lutris, they use my iGPU (I have the use discrete graphics setting turned on) and when I and type DRI_PRIME=1 infront of the command, like for instance DRI_PRIME=1 wine Game.exe,
it still uses my iGPU and also doing DRI_PRIME=0 uses my iGPU and turning of use discrete GPU also still uses iGPU. I don’t have these kinds of problems on Windows or Ubuntu. i also checked Hardware configuration Settings in Manjaro Settings and it only shows video-linux for my AMD Radeon Card and it shows video-linux, video-modesettings and video-vesa for my iGPU, don’t know if that has anything to do with that though. I’m on the latest stable Kernel with the latest packages installed. I have also checked for graphics driver updates.

Please post the output of inxi -Gazy and DRI_PRIME=1 glxinfo -B and DRI_PRIME=0 glxinfo -B.

I found out it was actually because I am using the old Radeon Driver instead of the newer AMDGPU driver and the Radeon one doesn’t support Vulkan, so it switched back to iGPU. I’m currently trying to find out how to make my Graphics Card use the AMDGPU driver.