Display/Login manager (gdm) manjaro theme kicks in late

So I don’t know if that’s how it’s supposed to be, but it’s kinda annoying to me. When I first boot I get the normal manjaro skin gdm, which is perfect. But then, if I log out , I get the default gdm theme (I think) or it’s a completely different display manager, and after a delay the manjaro gdm kicks in and render over it.

I want to know what’s going on, is the theme kicking in after a delay or it’s a different display manager rendering over it. How can I list the installed login managers in manjaro?

Hey,

I’ve tried to recreate the behavior by logging out and logging in but can’t seem to recreate the issue. Do you have some more info or maybe a picture?

If you log out, do you see the same login manager as the one when you first boot?
If not, try clicking on the accounts icons on the bottom right, sometimes that triggers the bug.

If I log out I see the same login manager as when rebooting or cold booting. Same theme, same everything.
Do you have some more info or maybe a picture?

This is what I get when I boot =>

This is what I get when I log out =>

The problem is sometimes after a delay they both appear when I log out. And usually there’s a lag in the transition, so the pc hangs for a second there.