Dell XPS 9510 10W discharge rate in idle (undervolted)

Hey folks,
I’ve updated from 9500 to 9510 with 11400H.
I’m using same system (same SSD actually) and experience big difference in discharge rate.
While 9500 has about 5-6W discharge rate, 9510 has 10W and more.
Both tested with minumum brightness in idle state after reboot. Kernel 5.14rc7 (9510 needs it to work).
Same TLP settings.
Undervolting: cpu/cache/gpu => 105/80/70

Is there any way to debug and fix it?

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. A copy in text format of powertop with the SSD in the new machine
  4. The same of the SSD in the old machine with the old kernel would be needed to:

:+1:

P.S. If you want to notify me that you did provide this information, please :heart: this message and I’ll come back and have another look.
P.P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which exact CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time