Cyberghost vpn issue

Hi,

I’m not sure if I’m in the right section for this information about this particular VPN software. But I have windows 10 home and I paid for cyber ghost 6.95 a month. when I go and install it install a win32 tap v9 adapter it’s a 2012 drive date. after I install the software and try to load the program it gives me a message that says the Network driver is outdated CyberGhost 5.5 couldn’t find the right network Driver version or the CyberGhost 5.5 network card has been disabled. do you want to correct this now? However when I click yes it says Cyberghost cannot operate without the correct network driver installed CyberGhost will now exit. I don’t know where to get the correct network driver though. any help would be great! I’m on a hard-wired connection through Comcast

Thanks.

Everything you’ve described so far suggests that this is a Windows application and that you are, effectively, using Microsoft Windows.

You do know that this here is the Manjaro forum, and that we do not offer support for Microsoft Windows, right?

1 Like