Cursor click doesn't work after some idle time on Gnome 40

When I leave my laptop unattended for a while (but not enough for it to suspend or lock screen) and come back, my cursor moves correctly but it doesn’t click anywhere besides the top bar or the dock if it’s visible. The keyboard works OK.
I thought it could be caused by my wireless mouse, but it also happens with my mousepad while my wireless mouse is unplugged.
Then I just lock the screen and unlock it, and the cursor starts working OK again.
I’m new to Linux and Manjaro, I’m loving it so far and I would like to solve this teeny-tiny issue!

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

P.S. If you want to notify me that you did provide this information, please :heart: this message and I’ll come back and have another look.

1 Like