Crashes in some applications when clicking "browse"

Hello,
When I try to click the “browse” button in gitkraken, it crashes. I have the same issue with sonic-pi when trying to open a file. I am guessing there is some issue with qt stopping the applications from loading files.

Logs from sonic-pi:
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 5 (BadAtom), sequence: 561, resource id: 0, major code: 20
(GetProperty), minor code: 0

zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped) sonic-pi

I can’t get the logs from gitkraken because clicking “view error logs” does nothing. This is probably connected because the option is supposed to open a log file.
Any Idea how this could be fixed?
Sorry if I didn’t explain this very well.

Thanks in advance.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

3. Have you tried filing a bug report with those applictions maintainers already?
    If not, try that first…

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time