CPU Percentage & Temperature Monitor - KDE Plasma

Hi Team
Today successfully installed KDE Plasma in my RPI 4 (4gb) and really excited to see look and feel same like Windows.

Is there any way to insert CPU utilization percentage & Temperature Monitor in task bar itself? I could able to do the same in desktop using add widget option, since I use it for online class, it could be easy to watch the same in taskbar itself as the same feature in Raspbian.

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Is there any way to insert CPU utilization percentage & Temperature Monitor in task bar itself? I could able to do the same in desktop using add widget option, since I use it for online class, it could be easy to watch the same in taskbar itself as the same feature in Raspbian.

Of course, that is possible. You can add any widget to the panel ─ note: it’s not a task bar, as the task bar is itself also only a widget on the panel ─ and there are several monitoring widgets included already.

They may even often be the same widgets as you would put on your desktop, because many of these widgets behave differently depending on whether you put them on the desktop or on a panel, and can be used in either location.

Just right-click the desktop, choose “Customize Layout”, then right-click the panel and choose “Edit Panel”. You will then see an option to add widgets to the panel, and the ability to move them around by dragging them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.