I got answers. Thanks to the PINE support team!
- What resolution is supported on the external monitor connected to the dock?
- What HDMI version is supported on the dock?
answer: HDMI 1.4
- A charger is not included, am I reading that right?
answer: charger not included
- Where would you plug in the charger when the docking bar is connected? Is
that a receiving USB-C connector next to where the USB-C lead is attached to
- Can I also use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse while the phone is docked?
answer: yes: should be able
So, it’s good this is clear now. The 1920x1080 max resolution is a bit of a disappointment though. My main screen is 32 inch 4K and 1080p upscaled is a bit rough to really work on for any tasks that take more than a little time.
The only thing that is not exactly clear is whether the maximum resolution is a limitation of the dock or the phone. If it is the dock, potentially another USB-C dock could provide 4K output… but I don’t think you should bank on that.
[edit: received the following info from the PINE support team]
The 1080P limits by GPU performance and memory bus bandwidth. You may able push up to 4Kp30 but the performance can be sluggish. The dock itself capable of 4Kp30 and there is no need to use another 3rd dock which don’t improve teh situation.