Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Gaming Headset with Kernel 5.8

Hey,

i have a problem with my headset output while on kernel 5.8, its only showing me my input device but not my output anymore. Same problem on USB and on the Wireless USB dongle.
When i boot into the 5.7 kernel it works fine.

Any hint on what i can change so it detects my output ?

Hello and welcome,

Use for now the 5.7 kernel. It seems with 5.8 there are still things to fix and patch. I can’t use it either (for another reasons) but @nightmare-2021 is working on it, so be patient and try it again when there will be an update for it.

2 Likes

its still a little wonky, at times i get it to work when i fiddle settings and switch around from wired to wireless.
I hope that someone will come along and patch the issue altogether. Taking me 5 - 10 minutes to join discord just because i have to switch around and try my luck.

I’ve marked the below answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (I just want to avoid even more subjective opinions being posted and confusing you even more)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please mark a solution like this:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.