Corsair iCUE software

Hello its possible run corsair icue on manjaro or we have alternative ?

There are a few options available in the AUR depending on the hardware you have:

❯ pamac search corsair
headsetcontrol                                               r106.fed7c7f-1          AUR 
    Sidetone / Battery support for Logitech G533, G930,
    G430 and Corsair VOID (Pro) in Linux and MacOSX
ckb-next-git                                                 1:0.4.2.r69.gaa5b071-1  AUR 
    Corsair Keyboard and Mouse Input Driver, git master
    branch
ckb-next                                                     0.4.2-5                 AUR 
    Corsair Keyboard and Mouse Input Driver, release version
opencorsairlink-testing-git                                  20180819-1              AUR 
    Linux® support for Corsair H100i and other water
    coolers of the same brand. Testing branch, more feature
    rich, less stable.
opencorsairlink-testing                                      0+r245+g61d336a-1       AUR 
    Status and control utility for Corsair Link products
    (testing branch)
opencorsairlink-git                                          20180515-1              AUR 
    Linux® support for Corsair H100i and other water
    coolers of the same brand.
opencorsairlink                                              0+r245+g61d336a-1       AUR 
    Status and control utility for Corsair Link products
corsairpsu-dkms-git                                          4.c757544-1             AUR 
    Linux kernel driver for reading sensors for Corsair
    RMi/HXi Series PSUs
1 Like

thx for reply how i can download it ?

The Manjaro Wiki is a good place to get started. :wink:

1 Like

Two question i have install ckb-next is stable version ? ckb-next-git is not stable ? and i have headset not supported by ckb-next corsair void pro wireless headsetcontrol is a good way ?

Yes.

It’s the development version, so it’s possible things may break.

thx for reply you think headsetcontrole is a good way for my void pro wireless ?

Not sure. One way to find out, I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.