Connect bluetooth headphones reduces WIFI speed drastically

Hi guys, recently I bought a headphones, and I’m trying to figure why when they are connected to manjaro WIFI speed reduces -90 %

I tried this:

• uninstall tlp and tlp-rdw (and reboot system)
  • latest updates in manjaro

testing in windows 10 no problem occurs at all, how can I know if this headphones going to work in manjaro?

headphones are: soundpeats truengine 3 se

inxi -n -N
Network:
Device-1: Realtek RTL8723BE PCIe Wireless Network Adapter
driver: rtl8723be
IF: wlp8s0 state: up mac: 23:33:3a:38:3e:53
Device-2: Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet
driver: r8169
IF: enp9s0 state: down mac: fX:76:6X:00:9f:c1
IF-ID-1: br-7d61e814b9c8 state: down mac: 22:41:8e:d9:43:8c
IF-ID-2: docker0 state: down mac: 02:42:57:01:f1:9g

bluetooth and wifi are often on the same physical device
throughput on one reduces throughput on the other
and it’s the same frequency band, too.
They do interfere with each other.
Unless you use 5G … the other frequency band … not sure of the name or frequency

Is a shame… Maybe if I configure my router to cast 2.5 and 5 ghz frequency can be In a better situation. I found in Arch wiki this configuration

/etc/modprobe.d/rtl8723be.conf
options rtl8723be fwlps=0

and seems to be at least better results, but WIFI speed is a half… with your explanation @Nachlese I am hoping that reconfigure the router helps

This doesn’t explain why it works 100% fine on Windows per OP, but significant slow down on Manjaro though. Maybe it’s somehow the network manager manages that specific device?

I personally don’t have this issue on my desktop or laptop with the built in Wifi and Bluetooth, so it’s interesting

me neither - or at least not a severe issue
but my wifi speed is usually below 1Mb/s so the impact from interfering with Bluetooth isn’t apparent very often