Configurations/customizations of certain app's vanish regulary | How to stop this?

It happened now for the third time that some of my configurations/customizations vanished.

The first time:

(same machine but another Manjaro with nearly identical settings and apps) After I booted from hibernation my panel, thunderbird, konsole-profile, texstudio were set to default. The files are completely gone.

The second time:

(10 days ago) After I booted from hibernation my panel, thunderbird, konsole-profile were set to default. In texstudio only the language package was set do default. The Konsole-profile is still there but not set as default. I also got a locale error with perl similar to this one.

The third time:

(yesterday) I happened right under my nose. I launched a new Konsole (everything was normal) and used kpcli to edit some files. 3 minutes later I launched another Konsole and my setting have been gone. I checked my thunderbird and it was gone (20 minutes after I used it the last time). texstudio setting were set to default as well. My panel was still there but after I booted this morning it was set to default.

Request:

Anybody now where to start with this problem? Maybe some hints where I should look for or what I should google?

About me:

$ inxi -ISxxx
System:
  Host: MyName Kernel: 5.10.41-1-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 
  compiler: gcc v: 11.1.0 Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.21.5 
  tk: Qt 5.15.2 wm: kwin_x11 vt: 1 dm: SDDM Distro: Manjaro Linux 
  base: Arch Linux 
Info:
  Processes: 324 Uptime: 12h 34m wakeups: 118 Memory: 15.28 GiB 
  used: 5.77 GiB (37.8%) Init: systemd v: 247 Compilers: 
  gcc: 11.1.0 Packages: 1344 pacman: 1337 snap: 7 Shell: Bash 
  v: 5.1.8 running-in: konsole inxi: 3.3.04
$ thunderbird --version
 Thunderbird 78.11.0
$ texstudio --version
TeXstudio 3.1.2 ()
kpcli:/> ver -v
kpcli: 3.6
Perl: v5.34.0
Operating system: linux ("Manjaro Linux")
ReadLine being used: Term::ReadLine::Gnu

Pivotal Perl Modules for kpcli
 * File::KeePass: 2.03
 * Term::ShellUI: 0.92
 * Term::ReadKey: 2.38
 * Term::ReadLine: 1.17
 * Capture::Tiny: 0.48
 * Clipboard: 0.28
 * Term::ReadLine::Gnu: 1.38
 * Authen::OATH: not installed (optional)
 * Math::Random::ISAAC: not installed (optional)
 * Sub::Install: not installed (optional)

If you need something more please tell me!

Edit:

1. I was able to solve the locale error in perl with the suggested solution. I solved it after the loss happened the third time. So I can’t tell if the perl error would have occoured again. But my root-password was no longer accepted after I used the solution - but this was just temporary. I think it was caused by the special characters inside the password.
    About my loclae’s:
$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC=en_US.UTF-8
LC_TIME=en_DE.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE=de_DE.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=
$ locale -a
C
de_DE.utf8
en_DE.utf8
en_US.utf8
POSIX

Hi @noixificurc ,
Welcome to the forum!
“The second time”
I will ask you a very simple question: Did you fix the locale problem as was suggested at the end of the mentioned post?. Maybe, there is more locale to install in your system for Thunderbird, texstudio and kpcli.

Hope this help, regards.

Thank, you @j8a . I updated my original post. I will try to look a bit deeper into this.