Computer Instant Shutdowns

This might be a open door but since no one mention it.

(If there is a bios update available) update the bios to the latest version and load default settings.

It might help

Thank you but it is the latest bios otherwise I would have immediately done so since it is a great shout. I have never changed any of the settings so they are still the defaults.

Having some swap would be useful and would rule out a possible issue.
Since you have a ext4 filesystem a dynamic swap solution would be the option I would go for.

Changing to 5.10 or 5.18/9 could be worthwhile to try.
sudo mhwd-kernel --listinstalled to list installed kernels
sudo mhwd-kernel --install linux510 to install 5.10 if not installed
sudo mhwd-kernel --remove linux510 to remove it again later.

In the grub boot menu the advanced option will list the kernels the computer can boot from.

If there is no menu, hold shift at boot to force the menu to appear.

Thank you for all the information. I will do a clean install to rule out any mistakes made by me and add a swap partition to rule that out as a possible problem.

Disable the iGPU from BIOS …

If that is where you install the system, better use a swapfile instead of partition.

I will disable the igpu, no that is the boot drive of my Windows partition although I do not really use it anymore it is there as a backup.

provide outputs from the commands above, before you mess with a new installation

Thank you all for the help, I did a full reinstall because my laptop died today and I needed a good working system so I couldn’t wait any longer.

If this might help someone else with this problem. The problem probably came from Final Fantasy 14. Even with a fresh install or a different distribution running this game crashed the system, I noticed with the other distribution that when in windowed mode the moment I increased the resolution the system shutdown.

When I run the game full screen (even with a higher resolution) it seems to be stable. So something about running this game with proton in windowed mode on a gnome desktop with my hardware made the system crash.

So I hope this might help someone else and I want to thank everyone again for their generous help.