Computer can't open after l installed Manjaro deepin

After the installation, I turned off the computer and removed the USB flash drive. Then I turned it back on. The screen that appears when you open it is at first glance.

If I also share some information, maybe the solution is details:
In our previous successes, I tried to upgrade the disk, this time I partitioned it myself.
I did the same as in the image where I shared the disk partition. This is from a YouTube video. The only difference is that here the ESP was traded as a flag in sda1, which was reserved for friend UEFI. But it didn’t come out because I marked Root on my soot screen.
The computer is currently prompted for a password when entering a BIOS UEFI settings. His son says that the administrator password that we set up in the tower has been burned. It accepts the password that I defined in the previous unsuccessful installation attempts.
As can be seen from the boot page view, the computer currently looks like any one of them is obvious.

I have a computer called Swift 3. 256 GB SSD.
What can l do this? Thanks everyone…

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

That’s your problem right there. Videos are easy to make but hard to update, so they never get updated.

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. As your computer doesn’t boot, do this from the Manjaro USB live disk

:+1:

P.S. If you want to notify me that you did provide this information, please :heart: this message and I’ll come back and have another look.
P.P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which exact CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time