Chromium and nVidia

Hello,
I’m again having troubles with nVidia prime and Chromium (was working until a few weeks ago). I like to run Chromium on nVidia, so this is what I do:

__NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia /usr/bin/chromium --enable-gpu-rasterization --enable-oop-rasterization --enabl
e-accelerated-video-decode --use-gl=desktop --enable-zero-copy --disable-gpu-blocklist %U

The result now is that chrome://gpu reports that only software rendering is available. Running glxgears seems to report that nVidia is working fine:

__NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1 __GLX_VENDOR_LIBRARY_NAME=nvidia glxinfo|egrep "OpenGL vendor|OpenGL renderer*"
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: Quadro M1200/PCIe/SSE2

I’m running kernel 5.9 and nVidia 455.45.01.

Last time this happened, the problem was that Chromium suddenly started to require the parameter --use-gl=desktop for unknown reasons. Now… maybe they changed something else? Anyone able to run Chromium on nVidia with a similar setup?
Thanks!

This is probably not going to solve your problem, but you can use the prime-run script from the nvidia-prime package instead of “manually” specifying the environmental variables.