Changing panel borders from circular to rectangle

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how I could change the type of panel border so that this missing space (marked with a circle in screenshot below) would be filled?

Thats likely controlled by the theme. The easiest solution is to find another theme.

1 Like

And most specifically, a Plasma theme. Changing the application theme or window manager theme wouldn’t make any difference. :wink:

1 Like

It’s not “missing space”, they are rounded to be more pleasant looking.

1 Like

You know I have more to say to you on this. First it’s your OPINION that there is something wrong with rounded corners. Second I suppose you will take issue with the new floating panels and or any other additional feature the KDE devs choose to add to the panels. At a time when the dev for Latte Dock is dropping the project you and others should be helping push the other KDE devs pick up where he left off and or possibly make Latte the default panel / dock system replacing the current system.

1 Like

I second that notion… We need to help where we can instead of throwing negative opinions around. One is free not to do so but saying you hate something or listing its flaws without doing anything or giving constructive feedback won’t help anyone or project to grow…

1 Like

…what? I didn’t say anything about the style of rounded borders. The only thing that bothered me was this missing space in between. If I could make the pop-up menu also have rounded borders then it would kinda nice