Changing GPU Output

How do I when changing to a different video output on my dGPU stop XFCE from changing backgrounds if I switch from DVI to DisplayPort or HMDI?

I have those three on my Dell 30" Display. I just worry about my Wallpaper
changing to Pictures I didn’t know I have or remembering D/L in the first place. Especially anything I don’t want anyone to get the wrong impression.

To be safe I pick the Folder where Manjaro installs the Distro Wallpaper for all Workspaces or Desktops. Will this work?

Say again?

1 Like

I think he’s set his desktop top automatically select and display a background. (I don’t have or know Xfce to be sure, but that’s what I think.) Now he want to know if there is a way to exclude certain embarrassing images (read pr0n) from displaying automatically.

I recommend just making sure the pr0n is in a total different directory. One not close to the directory of the background images. Especially not a sub-directory.

But that’s my suggestion and I don’t know if it’ll work on Xfce.

I need to organize my Files so they all in the right folder. Sadly they are all over the place.

Yes, there is a setting for regularly changing the background: xfce:xfdesktop:preferences [Xfce Docs]

I’m not sure this feature also search in sub-folders, but that is a sound advice nonetheless.

Sorry. Nevermind, I shouldn’t have more one then one display cable connected to my dGPU.