Can't Use Wifi On Manjaro (or any other Arch based Distro)

Hello there, ive been using Pop_OS! for the past year or so, and i used to daily drive manjaro and i loved it but i went back to pop because i wasn’t the biggest fan of KDE and manjaro’s skins of the other desktop environments. But GNOME 40 had released on manjaro and i rlly wanted to try it out so i installed the iso and thought to try it out a bit without installing it BUT when i connected to wi-fi it crashed on me. Then i tried installing Manjaro without internet and it worked it didn’t crash on me or anything. Then i tried to connect to wifi on the installed version and it crashed again. Then I thought it was a Manjaro problem and i tried to install Arch. Same thing with Arch and other Arch based Distros. So can you plssss help me . Thx. wifi hardware info

Host bridge: Intel Corporation Gemini Lake Host Bridge (rev 03)

System peripheral: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor Gaussian Mixture Model (rev 03)

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation GeminiLake [UHD Graphics 600] (rev 03)

Audio device: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor High Definition Audio (rev 03)

Communication controller: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor Trusted Execution Engine Interface (rev 03)

SATA controller: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor SATA Controller (rev 03)

PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Gemini Lake PCI Express Root Port (rev f3)

USB controller: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor USB 3.0 xHCI Controller (rev 03)

Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Device 31b4 (rev 03)

Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation Device 31ba (rev 03)

ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor LPC Controller (rev 03)

SMBus: Intel Corporation Celeron/Pentium Silver Processor Gaussian Mixture Model (rev 03)

Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8821CE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Please post your system info as outlined here:

Kernel 5.13 should support this device out of the box, did you use the newest ISO?

yup i used manjaro 21 the GNOME 40 version

ironically enough manjaro 20 used to work great

Then download 20 from the archive and update?

:thinking: