Can't update because of conflicts

:: Sincronizando a base de dados de pacotes...
 core está atualizado
 extra está atualizado
 community                                                                                          6,8 MiB  2,28 MiB/s 00:03 [############################################################################] 100%
 multilib está atualizado
:: Iniciando atualização completa do sistema...
:: Substituir breath2-icon-themes por community/plasma5-themes-breath? [S/n] s
atenção: manjaro-hello: local (0.6.7-2) é mais novo que extra (0.6.6-9)
:: Substituir plasma5-themes-breath2 por community/plasma5-themes-breath? [S/n] s
:: Substituir sddm-breath2-theme por community/sddm-breath-theme? [S/n] s
resolvendo dependências...
procurando pacotes conflitantes...
erro: falha ao preparar a transação (não foi possível satisfazer as dependências)
:: a instalação de electron (16.0.4-1) quebra a dependência "electron15" necessária por min

My system is in Brazilian Portuguese , but the problem here is a conflict with plasma themes that it does not allow me to remove, but it also will not install due to conflicts, and at the end it still has this conflict with electron version 16

There is any way to solve conflicts with plasma5-themes-breath2, sddm-breath2-theme and electron or maybe skip those for now?

Remove AUR package min

1 Like

FYI, min is no longer in the AUR. It appears it was replaced by minbrowser-bin moved to the Arch community repo.

1 Like

There’s a package under the name of min in the official community repo.

2 Likes
:: installing electron (16.0.4-1) breaks the required "electron15" dependency for min

That doesn’t make any sense as electron and electron15 do not conflict. I would temporarily remove min for now, do the full system update then reinstall min.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.