pacman -Qs kodi
local/kodi-common 19.0-9
A software media player and entertainment hub for digital media
local/p8-platform 2.1.0.1-4
Platform support library used by libCEC and binary add-ons for Kodi

You have not kodi-x11.

yeah i dont have the ```
local/kodi-x11 19.0-9
x11 kodi binary section…Hmm.i do not have the kodi-x11 19.0.9 kodi binary.Maybe i should try to install it?

Yeah, as I already wrote some posts ago :sweat_smile:

Kodi needs kodi-common as a base core, then a binary for Wayland or X11 depending of your system.

Well.This binary didnt change anything at all.Im now trying another kodi package called kodi matrix git common…

Give a reboot a try, at random? But if you have kodi x11 and kodi common, it should work. I don’t know if you have tweaked your KDE otherwise, but I don’t see why it fails…

I didnt tweak anything…I have both kodi-x11 and kodi common…And i have followed the guide about optimus manager running on intel-nvidia dual gpu except about renaming the configs because renaming option is greyed out.Look at this screenshot:

No, you don’t have the proper package installed, no wonder.

Install it:

pamac install kodi-x11

i did that…now pacman -Qs kodi gives:

pacman -Qs kodi
local/kodi-common 19.0-9
A software media player and entertainment hub for digital media
local/kodi-x11 19.0-9
x11 kodi binary
local/p8-platform 2.1.0.1-4
Platform support library used by libCEC and binary add-ons for Kodi
Sadly,same problem again…

Which we still have no idea what it is. We’ve just come full circle. Let’s not do that again. Now that you actually have the proper package installed, again is there any output running kodi from the terminal?

Well.What output do you mean?Running kodi from the terminal opens kodi with invisible settings page…

Yochanan are you there?