Can't install Manjaro / No puedo instalar Manjaro

Como están no puedo instalar Manjaro, bajé la ISO minima de la página web x86_64, la guardé en un pendrive y con rufus la hice instalador.
Ahora bien luego de arrancar la instalación y seleccionar huso horario, particiones, etc. al apretar el botón “instalar”, confirmo, y me tira pantalla negra con algunas lecturas de creación de usuario, con las lecturas de OK en verde, y luego me manda a la pantalla de login, donde puedo entrar con la contraseña manjaro, pero no se instala el SO.
Traté de hacerlo en la notebook viejita que quiero rescatar y también en una máquina virtual y en ambos casos ocurre lo mismo, varias veces con el mismo resultado, probando instalar en particiones o en el disco completo.
Espero puedan ayudarme, tengo un video del problema pero no puedo pegar links, desde ya muchas gracias.

I can’t install Manjaro, downloaded the minimum ISO x86_64 from the webpage, saved it in a pendrive and with rufus I made it installer.
Now after starting the installation and selecting time zone, partitions, etc. when I press the “install” button, I confirm, and it throws me black screen with some readings of user creation, with OK readings in green, and then sends me to the login screen, where I can enter with the password manjaro, but the OS is not installed.
I tried to do it in the old notebook that I want to rescue and also in a virtual machine and in both cases the same thing happens, several times with the same result, trying to install in partitions or in the complete disk.
I hope you can help me, I have a video of the problem but cannot attach links.

Translated with DeepDL Translator (free version)

share it your installation video step by step please. first need see your problem for answer

I dont know if becouse im new to the forum or what, but i cannot post any link or images

The video is public at youtube under my username HaVoK023

Share like: youtube com / etc123

1 Like

https:// youtu.be/ S2w_7bLIwh0

Check ur vm options. cz installation not starting.

Recommended System Requirements

Recommended rather than minimum system requirements have been provided in order to ensure that you get the most out of your Manjaro system. Although many distributions will list the bare minimum specifications necessary to run, it wouldn’t be a particularly fun or useful experience to actually use them! As such, it is recommended to have at least:

• Four gigabytes (GB) of memory
  • Thirty gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space
  • A dual-core processor
  • A high definition (HD) graphics card and monitor
  • A broadband internet connection
1 Like

Ah i see… It was lack of RAM, changed to 6gb and installation begun, so i wont be able to install in my old machine.
Thank you

enjoy and ty

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.