Cant install. Error target not found

Hi guys, im new using manjaro and im having a problem when i try to install an appimage from github, i can download using the wget and after this i can use the chmod a+x cpux.appimage ( the program that i want to install ) but when i try the “sudo ./cpux.appimage --install” it returns “target not found” and i think this isnt the right command to use and i came searching in the internet and i realize that i must use pamac but i cant install, always return target not found even when i put the entire local “pamac install /home/stairway/cpux.appimage” or putting the point in front “./”. What im doing wrong ?

Hi!
If you want to install it like that need to be in the file for o just double click on the file

1 Like

So youre sayng thats already installed ? And how i give the permissions to this application ?

Hi!
Not, I’m saying you need to go to the dir where you downloaded de app, open a terminal in that dir and launch the command, or just double click on the app

1 Like

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.