Cant get up wifi interface

Hello :slight_smile:
This is my first submit to this forum, so please let me know what I can do to improve the post.

So I have had this problem for quite a while now. I cannot connect nor find any wifi networks on my Manjaro Machine. I tried to figure out why but didnt get very far to be honest. I can exclude, that my card is broken, since it used to work just fine when I had a dualboot with Windows 10 and Manjaro if i booted into Windows and then into Manjaro. If I was rebooting my Laptop onto Manjaro again, it would stop working.

To minimize some factors, I have now got my Laptop with Manjaro only. I should add, that I already have tried to install a package from the AUR (AUR (en) - rtw88-dkms-git) for my wifi card. It seemed to work after rebooting but now the same problem as before persists.

So here are the outputs of a few commands that I think can be helpful

ip link show

1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
2: wlp3s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state DOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
link/ether c2:da:86:d5:54:0e brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff permaddr c0:b5:d7:48:c6:49
3: enp0s20f0u3: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc fq_codel state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
link/ether 00:e0:4c:68:19:db brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

lspci -k

03:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8822BE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi adapter (rev ff)
Kernel driver in use: rtw_8822be
Kernel modules: rtw88_8822be, rtw_8822be

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

Please read this:

and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

:innocent: