Can't get past this error

==> ERROR: One or more PGP signatures could not be verified!
Finished with result: exit-code
Main processes terminated with: code=exited/status=1
Service runtime: 2.654s
CPU time consumed: 1.345s
Error: Failed to build isoimagewriter
rm: cannot remove '/var/tmp/pamac/dbs/sync': Is a directory

It usually isnt a good idea to install applications where the pgp signature cant be verified. If your looking for an application to write an iso to a usb you might want to try imagewriter, its in the repository.

Can’t get past this error

What did you try so far to get past it? (Hint: reading aur page would suffice.)

Ok I installed imagewriter. I didn’t find it when I went looking the first time.
I read this article but it didn’t tell me how to fix my issue:
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/howto-use-aur/116934

On the AUR webpage another user comment said what worked for them was to switch to the git version, I suggest trying that.

Do you need that one specifically?
There are other USB ISO burners in the main repositories. Also that one is still in alpha state…