Can’t suspend or hibernate

i dont know what that is… so reboot, and hibernate again and see if it appears… but there were no errors in logs so…

keep appearing.
Like the sun rising as usual

check errors again, just to be sure:
journalctl --system --boot=0 --priority=3
but i have no idea what that is, could you take a picture of it?

so bad,
resume from Hibernate The wired network card is also having problems.It can’t start pppoe connection.

looks like its related to graphics…i suggest you to create a new post with this issue, that after resuming from hibernate you got this glitch…

ok,thanks.
could you please post a post with the solution about Hibernate error?
It will help other user to solve it(maybe).

it was very likely the noveau driver, and i cant mark it as solution, only you can, since you made this post…
do you plan to use your nvidia graphics? if not you can uninstall them, blacklist the noveau driver and test hibernate again, if you still have the graphical glitch

Error: config 'video-linux' is required by config(s): video-hybrid-amd-nvidia-prime

did you use this command:
sudo mhwd -r pci video-hybrid-amd-nvidia-prime

I’m prefer to use Setting > Hardware Configuration,and Right click to uninstall it.
It may be same as command

well since you made the glitch post, dont uninstall it yet, maybe someone will be able to help you out with it…

Ok,Thanks for your help.
the topic " Can’t suspend or hibernate" was solved,only with Minor Flaws .
It will post as a new question below.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.