C/C++ extension is not found in vscode

I am new to linux and it seems challenging but quite interesting.
I installed vscode and I have faced some problems with it, the only way I can open vscode is through konsole, otherwise it will crash and never open. The real issue is when i tried to install the c/c++ extension, for some reason it doesn’t show up.

Is there anything I’m missing or another way to find the extension?

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] become a Manjaro power user when you're a wizard at Windows but a N00b at Manjaro / Linux

2. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

3. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

4. If #1 didn’t already solve your problem: How did you install vscode?

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time