Branch-compare feedback

Indeed. Some of us with broken ones tbh. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just you.
I can read at 2 metres distance on a ten year old LGTV screen at 1080p - which is a poor substitute, but I donā€™t have a monitor.

I also have a CTRL button and a Mousewheelā€¦ so I can tell you itā€™s good at 100%, but excellent at 110% tiled to half the screenā€¦ and if I take my glasses off and can still find the mouse, itā€™s wicked clear at 200%.

Itā€™s my mistake that I didnā€™t say right away that compared to previous branch compare page, font here is ~50% smaller.
Something along these lines would at least be objective.

Iā€™m thinkā€™n, a solution to that would be to close the Topic immediately.

Iā€™m confused, isnā€™t the feedback a way of engaging the community. Oh wellā€¦

Just needed to say thank you, much appreciated.

Iā€™ve moved the feedback to a new thread and the News topic is now closed.

I have saved it (and some other manjaro sites) in the bookmarks

but I still think it could be more convienient

PS: less internet slangs, please

Currently the packages.manjaro.org address is redirecting for me.

Is this the same for others?

Try again using a private window.

It redirects me to https://packages.manjaro.org/?query=%23manjaro

It would be helpful to have the branch compare link also again in the footer of this forum.

Still the same thing. Also, if you are going to edit my post, please at least make a note that you changed it in the actual post.

How about now?

Works in a private Firefox window now. But in Vivaldi, Private Vivaldi and regular Firefox (which I hadnā€™t tested before now) it still redirects.

Private window or not it still redirects me to that address https://packages.manjaro.org/?query=%23manjaro which I guess is not really an issue as it lists all packages?

@codesardine It comes from here. Looks like a workaround to show #manjaro here when thereā€™s no query/search used. %23 is the HTML character entity of #.

That is not the issue he claims, being redirected to a different subdomain, we are investigating the issue, however I cannot replicate on my end.

Can I get some more details, ipv4 or ipv6, any browser plugins youā€™re using or VPN?

Also can you try and clear you cache.

Privacy Badger on both browsers, cleared cache on both browsers, same behaviour. No VPN, not sure what you want regarding IPv, can you give more details?

Sorry to necro but three months later and in private Vivaldi windows packages.manjaro.org still redirects me to the mailconf. Also as I am posting here, all packages regardless of browser and whether it is a private window is giving me a 502 error when I try to view them.