Bluetooth Headset no audio no microphone after switching to pipewire

I recently switched to pipewire. Now when trying to use the bluetooth headphones I get no audio and microphone when switching to Headset Head Unit.

The headphones work as intended when using High fidelity playback.

Need this to work to be able to use discord/Meet/etc for video calls etc but I cant get it to work. I tried a few ways I found around but none worked so If anybody got some hints I will be eternally grateful, dont want to switch back from pipewire since it works for other tasks really well

Turns out in my case, it was the manjaro-firmware package.
For some reason BCM20702A1-firmware from the AUR fixed it for me. The headset mode works now and I get mic input