Bluetooth headphones - profile gets reverted

I’ve switched to Manjaro and I’m totally enjoying this distribution, mostly everything works great except for 2 issues, one of them is the bluetooth audio profile.

I have Sony MX5 headphones that are connected via bluetooth to my laptop, I’ve switched from the standard audio to pipewire, as I had some other turn on/off issues previously with the old interface.

This is the output of inxi -Axxx

Audio:
  Device-1: Intel Tiger Lake-H HD Audio vendor: Lenovo driver: snd_hda_intel
    bus-ID: 3-11.1:13 v: kernel chip-ID: 046d:08e5 bus-ID: 00:1f.3
    class-ID: 0102 chip-ID: 8086:43c8 class-ID: 0403
  Device-2: NVIDIA GA104 High Definition Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
    v: kernel pcie: speed: 2.5 GT/s lanes: 16 bus-ID: 01:00.1
    chip-ID: 10de:228b class-ID: 0403
  Device-3: Logitech C920 PRO HD Webcam type: USB
    driver: snd-usb-audio,uvcvideo
  Sound Server-1: ALSA v: k5.15.59-1-MANJARO running: yes
  Sound Server-2: JACK v: 1.9.21 running: no
  Sound Server-3: PulseAudio v: 16.1 running: no
  Sound Server-4: PipeWire v: 0.3.56 running: yes

The problem is this headphones have some wearing detection that I most likely cannot turn off from linux, because I don’t have their proprietary system or maybe I’m missing that bluetooth config option. Each time after some long time or if I get my headphones off my head, I believe that wearing detection kicks in and what it does it results into my bluetooth profile being changed, therefore losing audio/microphone and need to manually reset profile, set sound/mic to MX5 and sometimes I’m in the middle of a zoom call and this is freaking annoying.

The desired audio profile (the one that works) is Headset Head Unit (HSP/HPF, but the default one on connection is Headset Head Unit (HSP/HPF codec CVSD). Is there any way to change the default or make it so that it doesn’t change the set profile?

Thanks!