Bluetooth doesn't recognize Logitech Pebble M350

Hi, I got a brand new Logitech Pebble M350, and while I can easily pair it with my Windows, I just can’t make it work with Manjaro.
The Bluetooth GUI just doesn’t recognize it.
I tried using bluetoothctl and bluetuith and I wasn’t able to recognize it.

there is a packet called
“solaar” (yes aa) to manage logitech devices. you can install it from software-manager.

I’m trying to pair using Bluetooth (not the Unifiying reciver). How can I pair a new device with solaar?

please follow the instructions of the link in chapter 2.6 and report what happened.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/bluetooth_mouse

Problems with the Logitech BLE mouse (M557, M590, M720, anywhere mouse 2, etc)

In some case, the mouse is paired but not moving when used. The device add to be trusted and unblocked. First of all open a terminal and run bluetoothctl

Power off the bluetooth:

[bluetooth] # power off

Power on the bluetooth, then enable the pairing method on the mouse if needed:

[bluetooth] # power on

List the available bluetooth devices, you have to copy the mouse device ID XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:

[bluetooth] # scan on

Unpair the device if already paired:

[bluetooth] # remove XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

Put device in pairing mode (typically by long pressing a button, or a key combination on some keyboards). It will be detected by scan and displayed. Mind that the device ID may have changed (slightly), so copy the device ID shown by the scan.
    Trust the device:

[bluetooth] # trust XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

Pair the mouse with the computer:

[bluetooth] # pair XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

Connect the computer with the mouse:

[bluetooth] # connect XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

Unblock the device control:

[M585/M590] # unblock

Power the bluetooth off and on.

If the mouse does not work directly, just power off and power on the mouse.

In some cases, it may also be necessary to load the uhid kernel module. 

Fixed: I had to hold the button that allows to switch between the receiver mode and Bluetooth mode for 3 seconds to set it pairing mode and then it allowed me to pair it easily.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.