Black screen boot after update (Failed to find module ‘nvidia-nvm’)

Hi, I know this is not the first time this topic has been brought up, but I couldn’t find the solutions in my case. I have updated some graphic drivers (nvidia) which required a restart, after the boot I’ve got just the black screen, nothing is written. I’ve tried the lighdm things but it didn’t work. I’ve tried the full system upgrade (-Syyu) but nothing out of it as well. I don’t remember exactly what I did but I tried to remove my graphics driver and reinstall it.
Here is my “journalctl -p 3 -xb” output:
(it didn’t let me to put an image, so i will write it)

"
kernel: x86/cpu: SGX disabled by BIOS.
systemd-modules-load[259]: Failed to find module ‘nvidia-nvm’
kernel: Bluetooth: hci0: Reading supported features failed (–16)
systemd[1]: Failed to start Light Display Manager.
"

and the green lines

"
Subject: A start job for unit lightdm.services has failed
Defined-By: systemd
Support: forum.manjaro

A start job for unit lightdm.service had finished with a failure.

The job identifier is 1632 and the job result is finished.
"

I tried to fix them by googling the errors but the I don’t think they are facing the same problem with me, so I’ve decided to write it out to you. thanks in advance.

Hello @superkiyam,

your profile said:

Did you switch kernel to another one before? Because 5.13 is not supported anymore, and there are also no nvidia drivers for this kernel available.

Edit1:
Also to help you more we need more information about your system.
Can you provide the output from these commands:

inxi -Fxxza 
mhwd -li
mhwd -l
1 Like

yes, sorry I forgot to mention. I have upgraded my kernel while I was looking for a solution. somehow this site doesn’t let me embed media items. If I can figure that out, i will share the outputs gladly.

Ok, perhaps this post will help you to share outputs without ‘sharing media items’.

I found the problem, since I am tl1 (new user) in this forum, I can’t embed a media, I can’t write all the output, neither I can use the sharing methods you mentioned because I can’t log into my pc. so what should I do?

Did you try to press

ctrl + alt + F2

to enter tty?

If tty dont work I guess you have to use a live system and chroot your installation. :neutral_face:

There is also a ‘howto’ for such problems: