I’m considering getting the Q408 since it is on sale at Microcenter for $550, probably because it is known to have a slower M.2 drive (which you can replace). I have some questions:
- Does the keyboard work during boot up? That’s when I’d enter my LUKS password to unlock the hard drive. There’s a workaround on the Arch Linux Wiki in case the keyboard doesn’t work.
- Does the headphone jack work for playing and recording? That’s what I primarily use.
- Does brightness control work OK, either via dropdown menu or the Fn keys?
- How is the hard drive performance? People say it’s quite slow necessary to upgrade.
- Does the MicroSD card work? I’ll have to use it, if I don’t upgrade the M.2.
- Is dual booting with Windows possible?
- Lastly, is HDMI working?